Listen to one of our success stories, told by a special teacher: https://www.youtube.com/school.
Are you passionate about making a real difference for many people and society, look no further. This is what you have been waiting for!
This is a hands-on role that includes planning, designing, coding, debugging, testing, and deployment.
• Lead insourcing of our app development
• Responsible for driving the development of mobile architecture
• Define and develop work methods
• Develop a plan to keep architecture and code base up to date
• Make the development environment easy to work in and updated.
Skills & Qualifications
• High proficiency & hands-on experience in Java Script and React Native
• Mobile iOS/Android –
• Databases – Google Firebase and Common database SQL
• Thorough in Object Oriented Design
• Knowledge and experience in Architectural planning
• We welcome anyone passionate about software engineering principles and best practices
• Willingness to learn different programming paradigms, languages and technologies is a requirement
Other favorable requirements
• Good understanding of math, and ability to learn about optics
• Experience working with streamed video is an advantage
• Experience working with games and gamification is an advantage
• Ability to understand, adapt, initiate, implement the process, and operate in a changing and sometimes undefined environment
• Analytical thinking and planning, communication, problem-solving, good judgment, and the ability to influence others
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Have experience in running projects and from start to finish
• Is “up to date” in the mobile application development
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the Subject.